Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- What exactly is it that separates a business from a brand? Is it the number of locations? Is it revenue? Is it something you can measure in hashtags and retweets? What does one have to do before one can legitimately say, “We’re not just a business anymore. We’re a brand.”
- When companies hire celebrities they’re BUYING A PERSONALITY to go with their business. They’re paying for a BRAND!
- You have to go beyond the visual components of brand building: the logos, colors, fonts, and websites.
- The number 1 thing is storytelling. The truth about selling is, people don't care about your products until you make them care. Your personal brand tells them why they should care, and marketing it is a very emotion-driven way to turn them into customers.
- DOWNLOAD our 10-Point Brand Building Checklist!
Let’s clear up one misconception right away – your brand is more than a logo. Way more.
Your brand is every touch point you have with your customers. Yes, customer service is a key aspect of branding. Your brand is the image that people observe, develop, and relate to. Your customer’s perception of your brand matters more than what YOU intended your brand to say. Because your brand identity ultimately is created in THEIR mind. Sure, your brand is also your logo, your trademark, your packaging design for products, your colors, and any symbols you use in distinguishing your work from someone else.
But your brand is more so the emotional and psychological connection between you and your customers or prospects. So, much more than a logo.
If you’re an entrepreneur who is actively building an empire, trying to become an influencer, or are opening up a coffee bar, you still need to know the definition of building a brand vs building a business. In this episode we’re discussing how you can get your audience to like, know, and trust you through storytelling and focusing on giving your brand a living, breathing voice instead of the coldness of a business. TUNE IN NOW
This episode is brought to you by:
Poppy & Dot! Our women's clothing boutique that carries modern and fun fashion with prices that don't break the bank! Shop Here
Want to become one of our Rockstars? You can sign up here.
Do you have a brand or company your launching and want to be on our podcast? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!