Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- If two people ask you why you're dressed like a cow, it's probably time to rethink your wardrobe
- Starting a business is all about filling a need in the marketplace. Discovering what that need presents a whole other problem.
- The 5 questions we think need to be asked AND answered in order for you to have a successful business.
- The 4 rules we live and build by
- Read Kevin Kelly's 1,000 True Fans essay HERE
Starting a business is a dream come true for many people. We love the idea of making your way in the world, being accountable only to yourself, and setting your own hours, but we quickly learned that there’s a lot of hard work that needs to happen before you can turn your good idea into a business. In this episode, we're breaking it down for you and sharing the 5 questions you need to answer if you want to build a business! TUNE IN NOW!
This episode is brought to you by:
Poppy & Dot! Our women's clothing boutique that carries modern and fun fashion with prices that don't break the bank! Shop Here
Want to become one of our Rockstars? You can sign up here.
Check out these highlights:
- Why Toni Ko is so successful- and worth $500 Million [3:52]
- Why it can't be all about the money [5:22]
- Have we always been passionate about fashion? [6:30]
- Who are your customers? [11:10]
- How do you plan to make money? What's your profit plan? [14:19]
- The 1,000 True Fans theory [17:59]
- We just wanted to make $500 a day [26:00]
- The 4 rules to build by [27:51]
SHOP THIS EPISODE: