Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Gluten Free diet is the #1 searched for on Google in the United States, beating the South Beach, Atkins and Paleolithic diets along with veganism, low-carb, low-calorie and organic food in terms of Internet interest.
- Only 1% of the population suffers from celiac disease and cutting out gluten if you aren't celiac or gluten intolerant might not be the best decision.
- Even if you don't have gluten issues but are experiencing discomfort an elimination diet might work...12:00!
Starting with an elimination diet can help pinpoint what foods are causing discomfort and help you retrain your digestive track!Everything we put into our mouth travels through the digestive tract and impacts the brain. This communication process helps us understand when we are hungry or full. These same signals are also communicating messages related to food sensitivities, microbial infections, and nutrient deficiencies.
SHOP THIS PODCAST:
This is one of the things we receive a lot of questions about and it's no wonder! The gluten-free diet is the #1 googled diet and is a growing trend amongst the food conscious. But it's not all about gluten. Whether it's gluten, sugar, bad fats, or cutting back on processed foods, we all have ways we can clean up our diet. Here are our quick tips for going gluten-free. TUNE IN NOW
This episode is brought to you by:
Poppy & Dot! Our women's clothing boutique that carries modern and fun fashion with prices that don't break the bank! Shop Here
Want to become one of our Rockstars? You can sign up here.
Check out these highlights:
- If you aren't gluten intolerant cutting out gluten might not be the best choice [4:31]
- Learn the most common food irritants that could be hurting your digestive track [15:50]
- What to look for [30:20]
Where We Shop:
Have additional questions about the gluten-free lifestyle? Leave us a comment or question down below!