Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- We discussed this episode for some time before we tackled it - speaking about authenticity is difficult because it comes off preachy, but we think our perspective might help with this.
- The daily checklist of 10 things we do to live a more authentic life.
- Practice makes perfect and being authentic is risky. You're putting your true self out in the world!
- And we discuss who is team Eastwood and who is team Jackman (very important discussion)
- DOWNLOAD our Daily Authenticity Checklist!
SHOP THIS PODCAST:
Authenticity has faced something of a public relations crisis over the past few years. It’s almost like the word has lost its meaning because it’s such a buzzword in business, on personal blogs and even in style magazines. Everyone wants to be authentic. Here’s the thing, we all think it’s easy for people to be authentic, to be "real." But of course, it's not. So we're walking you through our daily checklist of letting go of who we think we’re supposed to be and embracing who we truly are. TUNE IN NOW
This episode is brought to you by:
Poppy & Dot! Our women's clothing boutique that carries modern and fun fashion with prices that don't break the bank! Shop Here
Want to become one of our Rockstars? You can sign up here.
Check out these highlights:
- Things we're currently loving and what we wish would go away [1:05]
- Why this topic scares us [2:58]
- Why it's hard for us to be authentic [4:10]
- Steve Job's words that have stuck with us [5:35]
- We're not experts but we know people who are [8:10]
- Why lying is so dangerous [13:00]
Links mentioned in this episode: