Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- According to MindBodyGreen, the website that has called out every big trend for the past 5 years, the wellness movement is only going to get bigger in 2018.
- The 3 things we think every woman (or man for that matter) should be focusing on to improve their personal wellness.
- Why having a sleeping problem and the side effects on the body are similar to being drunk!
- DOWNLOAD this episode's freebie with all the steps mentioned as well as some of our favorite apps to help you get well!
What does 'wellness' mean and how do you make it a daily practice? If you're already a part of this tribe, the wellness warriors, this is a refresher course in everything you should be doing on the daily to achieve overall wellness. And if you're a newbie? This is your crash course in Wellness 101. But don't worry, we promise to tread softly. TUNE IN NOW!
This episode is brought to you by:
Poppy & Dot! Our women's clothing boutique that carries modern and fun fashion with prices that don't break the bank! Shop Here
Want to become one of our Rockstars? You can sign up here.
Check out these highlights:
- It's in Vogue - so it's official! [0:40]
- Why we listen to our bodies [4:35]
- Sleep - quantity is important but QUALITY is too! [7:06]
- It's time to turn off the light [9:40]
- Hydrate and save money at the spa! [12:!2]
- The mind/body connection is SOOOOO important [17:09]
SHOP OUR FAVORITE WELLNESS PRODUCTS: